Interested in learning more?
As a young girl, Maureen, showed a proclivity for organization and neatness as she kept her room and her closets in perfect order. Family friends sometimes invited her to organize their cabinets and closets. After graduating from St. Ann School and Beaumont School, Maureen matriculated at Ursuline College with a major in Business in 2003. She then began a career in retail and as a manager of a Cleveland Company. In 2007, Maureen returned on a part time basis to her first love. Her early ventures included cleaning houses which involved organizing cabinets and closets. Many of her satisfied clients then passed Maureen's name to their friends. As her reputation brought her more and more clients, Maureen decided to write a personal mission statement and incorporate her growing business. In 2013, Moedini was created and its list of clients continue to grow.
NEED HELP MOVING:
- Moedini will safety pack all belongings into boxes.
- Unpack boxes and organize items into the new home.
NEED HELP PREPARING A HOME FOR SALE:
- Moedini can declutter the home to attract potential buyers.
- Sell excess items to make a profit for the client.
ESTATE AND GARAGE SALES:
- Can be held at the clients home or an alternate location.
- Items that cannot be sold, will be donated to charity for a tax deduction.
- Moedini will work one on one with the client to determine what can be eliminated.
- Sell items to make a profit for the client.
- Organize remaining items so the client can easily see and locate what they need.
- Routine check ups to make sure the client is keeping up with the changes.
- Organize paperwork into a simple, easy to follow system.
Click here for before
and after pictures!!!